Friday, June 3, 2016

Whitney Houston - I Look To You


I look to you by Whitney Houston is a song i love so much,its so inspirational. Every line in this song counts for us all as individuals.It reminds me that only God can do the impossible in and around me and as such i must put all my trust in him alone.

When all hope is lost, who do you look up to. The scripture in the book of Jeremiah 17:4-5 reads; And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

What do you think about this song lets have your thoughts here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users, they do not in any way reflect the views of E-Yans (Enter10ment Yanings)